|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
yuppyupp. decided to listen to joany and think of everything positively! ^^ today was still alright. had classes in the morn , of cos == had art . and seriously. my drawing sucks!! argh. nvm. shietty . den had du shu hui at the end of the day. budden, good thing was. only for 45 mins i was there. we had friendly match lo. anddd... we won. yaye. first. 25 : 15 second. 25 : 7 third. 25 : 9 was quite happy la. cos i finally did a blocking == i pressed down the ball. weeets.funny thing was. for one of the games , i steped over zhengmin just to hit a ball. hahahahas! she was lying on the ground after she saved a ball ma. den me & berber hit the ball over. hahahs! so confusing then. xD after the match. we had some lil trning. FUNFUNFUN! hahas! me & vic got crazy. i spiked & spiked and she kicked & kicked. hahahas! damn fun. love today! yays! heehee x] den ate at 7-11 lo. kekes. hais. i shud really eat less le. im getting heavy!! xDDDDDDDDD hahahs. go do my bearbear le. CHIONG ARH! im sucha good student LOL! tml gotta go trning. dunno is help out or trning. awww. nvm. hhas! |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|